How It Works
Stargazer recommends the following people to you:
- Your followers that you don't follow.
- People who follow people you follow.
- People who follow your followers.
- People followed by people you follow.
- People your followers follow.
Stargazer ranks recommendations by the number of times a person appears in any of those groups.
A weird side-effect of this graphing is you might be recommended someone who's followed by a follower, but you don't know that follower, and you definetely don't know the recommendation.